100% sikkert betalingssystem
Betal i DKK
Over 3,5 millioner solgte billetter
Søg efter billetter
Hvorfor købe hos os?
1. Carmenpå Coliseum Theatre, ons, 29 jan 2020 - tor, 27 feb 2020
Fra 234 kr
2. The Ballet Icons Galapå Coliseum Theatre, søn, 26 jan 2020
Fra 277 kr
3. Eric & Ernpå Duke of York's Theatre, søn, 2 feb 2020 - søn, 9 feb 2020
Fra 187 kr
4. Faustus: That Damned Womanpå Lyric Hammersmith Theatre, tor, 23 jan 2020 - lør, 22 feb 2020
Fra 129 kr
5. Poet in da Cornerpå Royal Court Theatre, tor, 30 jan 2020 - lør, 22 feb 2020
Fra 171 kr
6. Kunene and the Kingpå Ambassadors Theatre., fre, 24 jan 2020 - lør, 28 mar 2020
Fra 371 kr
7. Galactik Ensemble - Optrakenpå Peacock Theatre, ons, 29 jan 2020 - fre, 31 jan 2020
Fra 214 kr
8. The Giftpå Theatre Royal Stratford East, tor, 30 jan 2020 - lør, 15 feb 2020
Fra 238 kr
9. The Prince of Egyptpå Dominion Theatre, ons, 5 feb 2020 - lør, 12 sep 2020
Fra 262 kr
10. Showstopper The Improvised Musicalpå Lyric Theatre, man, 20 jan 2020 - man, 20 apr 2020
Fra 187 kr
Vienna in 1900 was the most vibrant city in Europe, humming with artistic and intellectual excitement and a genius for enjoying life.
Hvad kan jeg forvente?
A tenth of the population were Jews. A generation earlier they had been granted full civil rights by the Emperor, Franz Josef. Consequently, hundreds of thousands had fled from the Pale and the pogroms in the East and many found sanctuary in the crowded tenements of the old Jewish quarter, Leopoldstadt.
It was not to last. Half a century later, this family, like millions of others, has re-discovered what it means to be Jewish in the first half of the 20th century.
LEOPOLDSTADT is a passionate drama of love, family and endurance. It is Stoppard's most humane and heart-breaking play.