100% sikkert betalingssystem
Betal i danske kroner
Over 3,5 millioner solgte billetter
Søg efter billetter
Hvorfor købe hos os?
1. Mamma Mia - Londonpå Novello Theatre, man, 24 feb 2020 - lør, 19 sep 2020
Fra 166 kr
2. Wicked - Londonpå Apollo Victoria Theatre, man, 24 feb 2020 - lør, 28 nov 2020
Fra 230 kr
3. Phantom of the Operapå Her Majesty's Theatre, man, 24 feb 2020 - lør, 17 okt 2020
Fra 249 kr
4. Tina - The Tina Turner Musicalpå Aldwych Theatre, man, 24 feb 2020 - lør, 23 jan 2021
Fra 278 kr
5. Les Misérablespå Sondheim Theatre, man, 24 feb 2020 - lør, 17 okt 2020
Fra 166 kr
6. Hamiltonpå Victoria Palace Theatre, man, 24 feb 2020 - lør, 1 aug 2020
Fra 1.748 kr
7. Matilda the Musicalpå Cambridge Theatre, søn, 23 feb 2020 - søn, 20 dec 2020
Fra 210 kr
8. Waitresspå Adelphi Theatre, man, 24 feb 2020 - lør, 4 jul 2020
Fra 380 kr
9. Come From Awaypå Phoenix Theatre, man, 24 feb 2020 - lør, 23 maj 2020
Fra 166 kr
10. Everybody's Talking About Jamiepå Apollo Theatre, man, 24 feb 2020 - lør, 29 aug 2020
Fra 390 kr
- Experience Company live in London
- Enjoy a musical about life, love & marriage
- Choose your own seats
The Iconic Musical Comedy - Company
At Bobbi’s 35th birthday party all her friends are wondering why isn’t she married? Why can’t she find the right man? Why doesn't she settle down and have a family? One thing is for certain; you will fall in love with Company.
Starring Rosalie Craig as Bobbi and Tony and Olivier award-winner Patti LuPone as Joanne, this musical masterpiece opens in September 2018 at the Gielgud Theatre for a strictly limited season.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your order is complete, you will receive an e-ticket to the email address entered at time of booking. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to the theater.
Fantastisk: 5.0 – 4 Anmeldelser
A Musical Masterpiece
"Seeing this musical in London was for me an historical event. Having admired it since the 1970s but never seeing it on stage, I was thrilled to finally get the experience. It is a landmark work in the history of musical Theatre, sophisticated, wiitty, full of complexity, a theatre work for adults. And this åroduction fulfilled all my expectations, a clever and imaginative mis en scène and a truly great cast. An absolute must not miss!! - Erik Näslund, Stockholm"