100% sikkert betalingssystem
Betal i DKK
Over 3,5 millioner solgte billetter
Søg efter billetter
Hvorfor købe hos os?
1. Disneys The Lion Kingpå Lyceum Theatre, tor, 12 dec 2019 - søn, 4 okt 2020
Fra 301 kr
2. Mamma Mia - Londonpå Novello Theatre, tor, 12 dec 2019 - lør, 19 sep 2020
Fra 168 kr
3. Wicked - Londonpå Apollo Victoria Theatre, tor, 12 dec 2019 - lør, 28 nov 2020
Fra 234 kr
4. Phantom of the Operapå Her Majesty's Theatre, tor, 12 dec 2019 - lør, 17 okt 2020
Fra 255 kr
5. Tina - The Tina Turner Musicalpå Aldwych Theatre, tor, 12 dec 2019 - lør, 27 jun 2020
Fra 277 kr
6. The Book of Mormonpå Prince of Wales Theatre, tor, 12 dec 2019 - lør, 4 apr 2020
Fra 214 kr
7. Matilda the Musicalpå Cambridge Theatre, tor, 12 dec 2019 - fre, 11 dec 2020
Fra 214 kr
8. Waitresspå Adelphi Theatre, tor, 12 dec 2019 - lør, 28 mar 2020
Fra 248 kr
9. Faulty Towers The Dining Experiencepå Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury, lør, 14 dec 2019 - søn, 3 maj 2020
Fra 572 kr
10. Mary Poppinspå Prince Edward Theatre, tor, 12 dec 2019 - søn, 7 jun 2020
Fra 553 kr
Caroline, or Change
Don’t miss the extraordinary and joyously original Caroline, Or Change, as the five-star, Olivier award-winning musical transfers to the West End
Hvad kan jeg forvente?
Written by Tony Kushner, author of legendary play Angels in America, and with an exceptional, soaring score from Tony Award-winning Jeanine Tesori, Caroline, Or Change stars Sharon D. Clarke in an astonishing “virtuoso performance.
To watch her seems a privilege” (The Times).
Louisiana, 1963. Revolution is in the air, though not so much for Caroline, the poorly paid maid toiling endlessly in the sweltering basement of the Gellman household. It’s a fantastical, magical place amidst the piles of laundry and singing washing machines, especially for eight-year-old Noah Gellman who sneaks downstairs to see her whenever he can. Yet a simple gesture to leave more money in Caroline’s pocket is about to test who and how far the winds of change can ever really reach…
Winner of the Olivier Award for Best New Musical, Caroline, Or Change is a playful, funny, and deeply moving tale set to a score that hits new heights of emotion, in a production that always delights with imagination.
Directed by Michael Longhurst (Amadeus, Constellations), this vital and timely musical opens at the Playhouse Theatre from 20 November 2018 for a strictly limited season.