100% sikkert betalingssystem
Betal i DKK
Over 3,5 millioner solgte billetter
Søg efter billetter
Hvorfor købe hos os?
1. Disneys The Lion Kingpå Lyceum Theatre, tir, 28 jan 2020 - søn, 5 jul 2020
Fra 295 kr
2. Mamma Mia - Londonpå Novello Theatre, man, 27 jan 2020 - lør, 19 sep 2020
Fra 166 kr
3. Thriller Livepå Lyric Theatre, man, 27 jan 2020 - søn, 26 apr 2020
Fra 275 kr
4. Phantom of the Operapå Her Majesty's Theatre, man, 27 jan 2020 - lør, 17 okt 2020
Fra 249 kr
5. Wicked - Londonpå Apollo Victoria Theatre, man, 27 jan 2020 - lør, 28 nov 2020
Fra 230 kr
6. The Book of Mormonpå Prince of Wales Theatre, man, 27 jan 2020 - lør, 2 maj 2020
Fra 210 kr
7. Les Misérablespå Sondheim Theatre, man, 27 jan 2020 - lør, 17 okt 2020
Fra 184 kr
8. Tina - The Tina Turner Musicalpå Aldwych Theatre, man, 27 jan 2020 - lør, 27 jun 2020
Fra 414 kr
9. School of Rockpå Gillian Lynne Theatre, man, 27 jan 2020 - lør, 29 feb 2020
Fra 166 kr
10. 9 to 5 the Musicalpå Savoy Theatre, man, 27 jan 2020 - lør, 23 maj 2020
Fra 212 kr
Kunene and the King
Dette er et spritnyt produkt i vores sortiment - og det er allerede muligt at bestille billetter. Nærmere information på dansk kommer snart!
Don’t miss John Kani’s highly acclaimed play Kunene and the King marking the 25th anniversary of the end of apartheid with a strictly limited London run, following its premiere in Stratford-upon-Avon and a sold-out run in Cape Town.
Hvad kan jeg forvente?
South Africa, 2019. Twenty-five years since the first post-apartheid democratic elections, two men from contrasting walks of life are thrust together to reflect on a quarter century of change.
Jack Morris is a celebrated classical actor who’s just been given both a career-defining role and a life-changing diagnosis. Besides his age, Jack has seemingly little in common with his at-home nurse Lunga Kunene, but the two men soon discover their shared passion for Shakespeare, which ignites this ‘rich, raw and shattering head-to-head’ (The Times).
Written by South African actor, activist and playwright John Kani (Black Panther, The Island, Sizwe Banzi is Dead), this refreshingly funny and vital new play is directed by Janice Honeyman (Vice Versa; The Tempest, 2009) and sees fellow South African Antony Sher (King Lear, 2016 & 2018; Death of a Salesman) perform alongside John Kani in two exceptionally moving performances, with live music and vocals by Lungiswa Plaatjies completing the company.
Book now for this ‘fascinating and necessary’ (Financial Times) play, co-produced by the Royal Shakespeare Company and Cape Town’s Fugard Theatre, as it transfers to the Ambassadors Theatre for nine weeks only from 24 January 2020.